Improve healthcare in the comfort of your home
American Health promotes home healthcare programs in the area of delivering care to those who need to transition home, or the home-bound who cannot leave their homes for treatment for short and long term.
Our aim is to bring best practice standards and protocols in the provision of care at international level together with our knowledge and extensive experience in the provision of health care in the Middle East.
We provide training programs to certify care givers, and teach them how to operate the home care, understand day to day operation, how to bill clients, how to identify patient resources, and how to sustain success once it is achieved.
- Post Hospital Care
- Wound Care Stoma Management
- Dementia, Alzheimer, Parkinson’s care
- Geriatrics, Older Person
- Palliative Care, behavioral health care, nutrition counseling
- Basic Health Monitoring
- Disabilities, Mobility and Physiotherapy
- Cardiac, Diabetes, Respiratory Support
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health aid care
- Patient Safety
- Family Care givers for family members who provide care to their loved ones.