Operating a comprehensive and effective ambulance service in a large city that can respond and transport patients quickly and safely to the right facility takes a great deal of strategy, planning, organization, communication and well-trained early responders who are prepared for any medical situation or crisis.
American Health, known for providing a variety of continuing education and training courses in the Middle East, also offers a complete ambulance operations package that can be implemented almost immediately in one or multiple Middle Eastern towns and cities. Our mission is to provide our client communities with exceptional patient care through excellence in training, quality equipment and safe, efficient response times.
The American Health Ambulance Operations package provides the system, the approved processes and protocols, plus the staffing required to provide 24/7 911-service to multiple cities in the Middle East. The American Health Ambulance Operations package can provide real-time medical control and know-how to interface effectively with local hospital emergency department physicians.
Our services include:
- Hours of operation: 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Emergency transport
- Stretcher transport
- Wheelchair transports
- Inter-facility transports
- ER transports
- Discharge from Hospital/Return to home or skilled nursing facility
- Dialysis Patient transports
- Psychiatric Patient transports
- BLS Ambulances are operated by a minimum of two EMTs
- ALS Ambulances are operated by one EMT & one Paramedic
Click here to learn how American Health can implement the Ambulance operations package in your city.